Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ashley's Bridals (and "Groomals")

Chris looking sharp. I love seeing guys all dressed up in tuxes.
You will all agree there is nothing better then seeing your man in a tailored tux.
I can't wait to see Matt in this sharp Brown Tux.




She is the most beautiful Bride I have ever seen.
Ashley has had only one moment Of BRIDEZILLA but just a moment... and she can't stop apologizing about it
I love the Orchids thats my type of bouquet
Mom: what on her cell phone? Never!

6 comments:

elizabeth kartchner said...

yes!! i need those pics of mom!!!! hehe!
groomals:)))

my little ashwee is getting married!:)

Kemp Kuties said...

Camille - what a random incounter to find your blog! My cousin, Cami Freeze, has your name under her "favs," and I clicked on it just wondering if it would be the Camille Brown Smith that I know, and Viola!

It's good to see your little Matthew - beautiful boy! I'd love for you to show me how to put a picture for the title of the blog (I've been trying and can't seem to figure it out). And congrats to Ashley! She is a beautiful bride! When did she already get married?

Take care,
Amanda Brown Kemp

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Luv the pics! I luv Bridezillas... weren't we all one at one time?!?! Looks like you guys are having a blast being back together *SISTERS* gotta luv em!!! Cami

Jessica F. said...

Hi Cindy!!

Emily Frame said...

wow. she looks amazing! i'm really impressed with mr. dezember even though its with a z.

Unknown said...

Beautiful family! I was at Nordstrom here in California the other day and I thought I saw your mom in the parking lot. I almost approached her when I realized I was here not there! Ashley and her hubby are so cute, great pictures.