Friday, June 29, 2007

Moments that I want bottle up and save forever


Matthew is 10 months today it has flown by
Moments that I want bottle up and save forever

  • like when I rush home from a 3 hour (or people that know me know that its 4 hour) work day I kneel on the ground and he smiles so big and Matt puts him down and he crawls so fast to greet me.
  • just holding him as he falls asleep
  • when we take a bath together I wrap a towel around him
  • mornings when he just wants to be held
  • feeding him and he holds on to my shirt and those big blue eyes look at me
  • changing his diaper and squeezing those thighs
  • Watching his face cover in excitement when Papa Matt walks in the room
  • Those open mouth kiss he lays on my cheek mm mm pure slobber
  • singing gibberish
  • when he giggles

1 comment:

em kawasaki said...

we have some pretty similar moments, it goes so fast doesn't it?

I know what you mean about those blue eyes and squishable thighs, who could resist them?